Tuesday 28 August 2012

Reality Bites...

Oh Lordy - got a meeting with my FUN pals at Hopkins Law offices, Cowbridge on Friday to put the finishing touches to our inaugural very exciting and Fabulously Useful Networking event and I've kind of let myself go in the school holidays ....got the festival vibe ( red bits in my hair, bought some turquoise DM's, nearly ran off with a gypsy, want to live in a yurt) and I've got to 3 days to work out how to get it together and come across as a serious player in the professional networking world - yikes! What's Sue from Positively Smart going to assess from my 'look'!??

BTW - we think we've got Fabulously Useful Networking ideas - but what are yours? Our aim is to put on networking events for women that are enjoyable, cost effective, value your time, and above all are extremely useful in life and in business. What would be on your wish list?

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment