Friday 1 February 2013

January event - by Debbie


Well I certainly felt inspired by our speakers last night  to create an environment for change in my life!  On Lorraine's advice for changing our little routines to wake us up a bit this morning I did my normal dog walk in reverse and discovered a new path, assessed the entrance to my home (a dumping ground of coats, school bags, junk mail and muddy boots) to give it some more positive energy, and then I was off to buy some snowdrops for the forlorn pots at the front door - perfect timing with Imbolc on the calendar tomorrow! 

And after Eira's challenge to find little ways of increasing the calorie consumption I walked briskly around the perimeter of the field I took  the dogs through - rather than taking the usual diagonal shortcut! I have to secretly confess though I am looking forward to the wine tasting and lovely canapes that will be on offer at our next event at Glyndwr Vineyard without feeling guilty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment