Friday 1 February 2013

January event - by Sarah

That was another FUN night!  The brilliant Lorraine gave us all food for thought, Eira made us wonder whether we should be eating so much food, and the nibbles from the Quarter Penny Cafe were just gorgeous, especially the little ultra-light meringues with cream and strawberries - yum!

And I kept very quiet when Lorraine asked how our New Year resolutions were going.  Mine had been to 'train more, drink less'.  Well, I've almost done it.  Just the wrong way round so I'm 'train less, drink more'.  Seems what I should have done was set a limit on it.  Like 'I'll drink less for two weeks' so that I might actually have achieved it.  Maybe next year?

And if I lived a bit closer to Cowbridge I'd definitely join Eira and a bunch of ladies behind the cattle market on Sunday mornings for her new boot camp - yes, outdoors!  She gave really good advice on nutrition too - we'll post her 'ten top tips' here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment